Razzataz (and Blue Yonder) are my favorites to use for informal dining during the summer. The brick red squares against the white background is bright and cheery! It doesn't matter what gets spilled on this fabric, it washes right out! (Grandchild tested!) Razzataz also has matching napkins that you can order!
- Weighted corners for a perfect "V" hang in each corner.
- Machine washable and resists stains. No ironing needed!
- Hand cut and sewn in Minnesota.
- The edges around the table cloth is double top stitched so the hems lay flat for a professional finish.
- A shorter drop around the table for a less formal look.
Fabric Content: Polyester
Cool water wash/permanent press cycle
Use spot/stain remover if needed
Dry in dryer (medium heat) with fabric sheet for 4 minutes
Hang to finish drying
No ironing required!
Contact: email@example.com or call or text me at 612-802-7260