This interesting fabric is an ivory on beige with a subtle raised texture in the fabric that has the appearance of flowers. I love the subtle texture and neutral colors blended for a look of sophistication!
- Weighted corners for a perfect "V" hang in each corner.
- Machine washable and resists stains. No ironing
- Hand cut and sewn in Minnesota.
- The edges around the table cloth is double top stitched so the hems lay flat for a professional finish
- A shorter drop around the table for a less formal look.
Cool water wash/permanent press cycle
Use spot/stain remover if needed
Dry in dryer (medium heat) with fabric sheet for 4 minutes
Hang to finish drying
No ironing required!
Fabric Content: Polyester
Suggested coordinating napkins: Any color looks great with this fabric depending on the color of your dishes!
Not finding your size? We do custom table cloths!
Contact: email@example.com or call or text me at 612-802-7260