Copper Leaves is a lightweight fabric with twirling dark sepia leaves against the copper background. It creates that special mood for the evening. Add your dishes, those special wine glasses and great bottle of wine. Your friends will want to hang out around the table for the entire evening.
- Weighted corners for a perfect "V" hang in each corner.
- Machine washable and resists stains. No ironing needed!
- Hand cut and sewn in Minnesota.
- The edges around the table cloth is double top stitched so the hems lay flat for a professional finish.
- A shorter drop around the table for a less formal look.
Cool water wash/permanent press cycle
Use spot/stain remover if needed
Dry in dryer (medium heat) with fabric sheet for 4 minutes
Hang to finish drying
No ironing required!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text me at 612-802-7260