The Caribbean Sand has an interesting pattern with the ivory and light taupe squares in the background with scattered brown and beige dots. It is a perfect table cloth for the family! The fabric is stain resistant and is a great performer if you have a busy household and are looking to protect your table.Unique features:
- Weighted corners for a perfect "V" hang in each corner.
- Machine washable and resists stains. No ironing needed!
- Hand cut and sewn in Minnesota.
- The edges around the table cloth is double top stitched so the hems lay flat for a professional finish.
- A shorter drop around the table for a less formal look.
Fabric Content: Polyester - Stain Resistant
Cool water wash/permanent press cycle
Use spot/stain remover if needed
Dry in dryer (medium heat) with fabric sheet for 4 minutes
Hang to finish drying
No ironing required!
Suggested coordinated napkins: Hillshire Taupe and Caribou Brown
Not finding your size? We do custom table cloths!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text me at 612-802-7260